Youth group for middle and high schoolers continues! All are welcome!
- Tuesday, October 2nd from 5:30-7:00 gathering in the Youth Room
- Sunday, October 7th from 12:00 noon-4:00 pm Apple Picking
- Tuesday, October 16th from 5:30-7:00 gathering in the Youth Room
- Tuesday 10/30 5:30-7:00 Youth Room
- Saturday, October 6 from 9:30-1:00 serving at the Covenant Soup Kitchen
- Sunday, October 21 from 10:15-11 What is service and why do we do it?
Women on the Way
- Tuesday, October 23rd from 5:30-7:30 gathering in the Lounge.
All women are welcome!!
New Opportunities in Faith Formation
Searched & Known: Seeking Your God-Given Purpose
- October 7th, 14th, and 21st
Following worship, in the library
Join Pastors Matt and Nancy for a time of guided self-discovery, using group conversation, and a varied set of tools, to come to know your self, and the nature of God, more deeply. As John Calvin says: “Nearly all the wisdom we possess, that is to say, true and sound wisdom, consists of two parts: the knowledge of God and of ourselves.” We will gather three times, following coffee hour, and would love to have you join us! Please indicate your interest to Pastor Matt or Nancy so we can provide the correct amount of materials.
Coffee, Kids & Chaos: A Drop In Playgroup: Beginning on October 2nd and continuing on Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. in the Youth Room and Nursery space. If this sounds like a group you’d like to explore or learn more about, contact Pastor Nancy for additional information. No signup is necessary!